TinyFugue—also known as tf—is a UNIX based telnet/MUD client that supports heavy scripting, macros, and multiple worlds (aka sessions). The official TinyFugue web site is http://tinyfugue.sourceforge.net/.
You may contact me with questions or problems with any of these scripts by using the address at the bottom of this page.
- gagidlemsg.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
Automatically gag MUSH/MUX idle messages after a certain threshold.
- idler.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
No-idle script. Sends a command ('\' currently) to all your connected worlds, excluding ones in 'Idler_Exclude_Worlds', every 5 to 15 minutes (random).
- ping.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
(Beta) A command and trigger to determine the latency to the current world. It currently only works for worlds of type tiny.mush or tiny.mux.
- talker-page.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
Translate MUSH/MUX/etc. page format (page player=message or page message to page the last person you paged) to talker tell commands. (This only works on worlds of type 'lpp.talker'.)
- tf-edit.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
TinyFugue Edit, semi-secure. It doesn't use "server side" code, and it picks a random number that must be matched by the trigger.
- urlgrab.tf ( Last modified: Aug 28, 2019 - 07:32:33 PM )
Captures URLs to a list, allowing you to view them, and even load them in your favorite browser.