Christian J. Robinson: TinyFugue
TinyFugue—also known as tf—is a UNIX
based telnet/MUD client that
supports heavy scripting, macros, and multiple worlds (aka sessions). The
official TinyFugue web site is
You may contact me with questions or problems with any of these scripts by
using the address at the adress at the bottom of this page, or you may use
my Bulletin Board.
- gagidlemsg.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
Automatically gag MUSH/MUX idle messages after a certain threshold.
- idler.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
No-idle script. Sends a command ('\' currently) to all your connected worlds, excluding ones in 'Idler_Exclude_Worlds', every 5 to 15 minutes (random).
- ping.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
(Beta) A command and trigger to determine the latency to the current world. It currently only works for worlds of type tiny.mush or tiny.mux.
- talker-page.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
Translate MUSH/MUX/etc. page format (page player=message or page message to page the last person you paged) to talker tell commands. (This only works on worlds of type 'lpp.talker'.)
- tf-edit.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
TinyFugue Edit, semi-secure. It doesn't use "server side" code, and it picks a random number that must be matched by the trigger.
- urlgrab.tf ( Last modified: Apr 28, 2018 - 11:03:40 AM )
Captures URLs to a list, allowing you to view them, and even load them in your favorite browser.
Copyright © 1996-2018 by Christian J. Robinson
November 4, 2018 - 11:07:33 AM MST